Sunday, September 25, 2016

I Love This Pattern!!!

So there is a pattern that I absolutely love. Its the Clematis Wristlet by Blue Calla Designs. Celine, the pattern's designer, is brilliant at making these incredible patterns and I love making them. I have purchased several of them and the project I am getting ready to start is the Boronia Bowler Bag. I did actually make one but I sold it before I could post some pictures so I'm going to just have to make another one.  In the meantime, I have been making some clematis wristlets which will be listed on my etsy shop. In the meantime, here are a few pics of what I have been working on.  
 
 
 
 
 
And of course I couldn't make these fabulous pouches without getting a shot of all three of them together.
Again, I will have these three pouches for sale on my etsy shop. They will be listed separately and not as a trio and guess what? They are one of a kind as I do not have any more of the gorgeous fabric. If I knew the name of it then I would look for more as it is a beautiful fabric and I have many patterns that this would go really well with.  Well, I am off for the evening and I will be posting more of my projects. If you have something you would like to see me make, let me know. I really want to tackle some challenges as well as learn how to do paper piecing and try my hand at making a quilt.  Good night and happy sewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment