Sunday, September 25, 2016

Another Project

So I am getting ready for another project. This one is going to be for me. I have seen a fabulous pattern by Blue Calla patterns floating around the sewing group I am on and I have decided that even though I never thought the style to be for me, I really liked how one of them in particular stood out and I knew it was going to be my next project!  I have the fabric all picked out and I am even going to be using glitter vinyl and some fancy bling hardware on the outside of the bag to really make it pop! Again, I am going to be taking my time on this project to really enjoy the process. When I am finished with it, I will be listing the bag on my etsy shop as a made to order bag with a disclaimer that the glitter vinyl and bag hardware are optional and will add to the base price of the bag. That's fair, right?  Of course I have several projects coming up but this one is going to be first. The other projects I really am going to have to train myself to not keep for me LOL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment